Re: Fwd: Radiation Exposures to Tokai Workers

I just got a brief note from the colleague who sent me the dose information
from the ANS meeting.  He says that the new dose estimates are based on
"blood tests from the victims and other physical measurements that were not
available when the initial reports came out."  Sorry, that's all the
information I have been able to get so far.

Mike