Re: Nuclear Agency Maintains All Plants Y2K Clear

Shane,

Thank you for providing these articles. Reading them points out how
any issue, topic or what have you, when dissected enough, will result
in "some" truth that is often used to validate a conclusion that the
individual or organization is dead-set on proving. In the end, a leap
of faith correlation is made, often unsubstantiated, but the
attention is gained, those who believe are reinforced in their
beliefs, and in the end, unnecessary damage is furthered. There is
apparently little that can be done to mitigate these situations.
Individuals who are well trained know exactly how and what to do to
convince their followers that doom and gloom is inevitable. These
individuals and groups feed off of themselves, in a symbiotic
relationship. They obtain comfort from others, and as we know, fear
is a great motivating force. I'm not implying that all individuals
who are not pro-nuclear are duped. Some actually do strongly believe
that all radiation is inherently dangerous. However, there are
others, and we have all met them, who really do not believe all that
they preach, but thoroughly enjoy bing in the limelight, and what
better way than to be very vocal on the fear raising radiation
caption.

Sander C. Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/scperle