Research Program Staffing Ratio

Radsafers:

I am seeking NRC guidance about staffing levels for a biomedical
research setting.  I think that NRC had once indicated that RSO staffing
should be in a certain ratio (something like: 1 RSO staff FTE per 100
researchers).  Now that I need this bit of information, I can't find it in my
files, on the NRC web site, or mentioned in NUREG-1556 or NUREG-1516
(Program Specific Guidance documents).

I would appreciate it if someone can point me toward this document.  I'd
like to avoid opening up a discussion about what individual program
staffing levels are, these are useful but not what I'm seeking.

Thanks!

Alan Jackson
Henry Ford Hospital
AJackso1@hfhs.org