RE: Epidemiology and Nuclear Power Plants

Incidentally Dan, I found this email and its attachment compelling reading.
I referred the whole thing to several people here at Chalk River, including
one guy who reads trashy (in my opinion) stuff like New Scientist (a.k.a.
Nude Scientist) and believes everything he reads.  It's nice to see that
Austin Bradford Hill's criteria still appear to be the gold standard in
making judgments on causality.  This stuff should be required reading for
both anti-nuke kooks and hormesis advocates.  I was on a PEP course of your
a while back and found it a refreshing counterpoint to the hormesis drone.
Thanks for all the scoop.

--Bruce.