New 007 movie

I am just curious as to what everyone thought of the new 007 movie.  Or
at least  the ending scenes.  I will try not to say much so I don't ruin the
movie for those who haven't seen it.  I just love how far movies can
stretch the true and people still believe it... and I know that people do
believe it because of the talk I heard after the movie.  Just thought that I
would ask.

Mutty Sharfi
Internal Dosimetry
Mound Site