Re: FW: All is not quiet on the Canadian tanning bed front

At 11:58 26.11.1999 -0600, you wrote:

>Subscribers to this mailing list may be interested in a Winnipeg Free Press
>front page story on November 17, 1999.
>
>One young lady is taking a local tanning salon operator to court over
>alleged injuries received as a client of the salon.  The lady, who has

You mentioned the Swedish Radiation Protection Institute SSI. To my
knowledge there is since many years legislation in force in Sweden
regarding these indoor tanning salons and the sale of home tanning devices.
As far as I remember, Germany has also adopted legislation.