Re: Dose Rates vs. Altitude

Dr. Gollnick's book has a table with exposure rates for various altitudes
(mrem/y).  It is reproduced on my TENORM web site.  Hope this helps.

Gollnick, D.A.  Basic Radiation Protection Technology.  2nd
Edition.  Pacific Radiation Corporation.  ISBN 0-916339-04-1

http://www.normis.com/nindex.htm

Look in the section on background radiation.

Phil Egidi
ORNL/GJ
7pe@ornl.gov