Dose Rates vs. Altitude

RADSAFERS: A quest for data on dose rates Vs altitude: I've recently had a
request from a American Airlines pilot concerning dose rates versus
altitude for air crews inside aircraft. Apparently this pilot's daughter
was taken aloft with a GM counter in hand and the meter response startled
all on board. I know this data exists somewhere but I am hoping someone
can direct me to where that might be... or supply me with dose rate data
between 10,000-50,000 feet or so for aircrews.

Maybe next time I will take my own GM for some first hand data. Also, the
daughter wanted to conduct a high school lab experiemnt with her dad
whereby she wore a TLD on the ground while her dad wore another while
flying...... any comments ???

Thanks Much,

Tom Harrison
RSO