Radon research

Radsafers:

I'm doing a little research for my wife who's a middle school science
teacher...

I'm well aware of the vast amount of research done on indoor radon effects
on humans, but one of my wife's students asked about "natural radiation"
(i.e. radon) effects on household pets.  So do any of you in Radsafe-land
know of any research on radon effects on pets?

E-mail me directly or post to the list!

Thanks,
Ryan