From: D. Kosloff [mailto:dkosloff@ncweb.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 2:16 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Dose Rates vs. Altitude

Asearch of the RADSAFE archives (see bottom of page) under threads provided
40 hits using

exposure during cross country flights

Using "exposure during cross country flights"  provided 11 hits but took a
little longer.

If you do the search you may want to see the Consumers Union (Consumer
Reports) Medical Newsletter comments on this.  This can be found in a
posting of mine included with Ruth Weiner's posting of 11 May 1999.

Don Kosloff 2910 Main St Perry OH 44081 mailto:dkosloff@ncweb.com