RE: Educational "Nuclear Wall Chart" for schools :Off-topic comment

My apologies, and let's take any further discussion off-line.

Steven, at no time did I disagree with your sentiments, nor intend to imply
that I did.  But the discrimination against home schooling is very real; I
understand some states actually have laws on the books that, in practice,
forbid home schooling (without actually saying so).

Even in a state where it is legal, and the populace is known for its
independent and conservative turn of mind, the 'educational establishment'
can still act like you're some kind of nut for wanting to do so.

I have a young daughter, and the more I see of the way the public schools
are headed, the less I want her anywhere near them.
Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

Bedfellows make strange politics.