RE: CHP Part I Study Materials

My opinion is slightly different.  The first time I took the exam, I
took both parts without studying "just to see what was on them."  I
passed Part II and did not pass Part I. The next year, I took an exam
prep course at a major southern university, headed by an individual
known as "K.Z.", with help from some other high-powered HPs.  The course
focused primarily on preparing students for Part II.  I did a lot worse
on Part I that year than I had done with no study the previous year.  If
you're taking Part I, study for Part I !

Les Aldrich, CHP
l_k_ii_les_aldrich@rl.gov