CHP Exam Study Materials

I am looking to start studying for Part I of the CHP exam.  The study
materials I currently have are:

	Radiological Health Handbook (1970)
	Basic Health Physics: Problems and Solutions by J.J. Bevelacqua (1999)
	Nuclear Energy by R. L. Murray (1993)

I really like the Bevelacqua book.  However, I feel I am deficient and need
review of the basic concepts in Chapter 1.  Is there a good book that would
provide this review?  How about the Introduction to Health Physics book by
Cemper?  Are these books all that I need for study prep?  Are there any
good e-mail study groups?  Sample tests?

I would appreciate any comments or recommendations from anyone who has
taken Part I of the exam.