Re: Update (11/29): Status of patients from the JCO Criticality

Tosh,
For a couple of days after the cardiac arrest, your report says "breathing on
own" then later is says "contiue with ventilation and sedative."  I know
you're translating some difficult stuff, but is there any indication he was
removed from the ventilator?

Keep up the good work, we appreciate your efforts.

Also, can someone send me the latest INEEL summary.

Kelly Grahn
Illinois Dept of Nuclear Safety
West Chicago Field Office

GrahnK@aol.com