Re: Nuclear Waste Paradox

The  IAEA recently  published the following two tec-doc on sea dumping:

a) IAEA-TECDOC 1068 - Application of radiological exclusion and exemption
principles to sea disposal.
(The concept of the de minimis for radioactive substances under the London
Convention, 1972) - March 1999

b) IAEA-TECDOC 1105 - Inventory of radioactive waste disposals at sea,
August 1999.
This document presents a large annex  on inventory of radioactive waste
disposals  at sea by country.

I can provide the e-mail of the IAEA officer responsible for these TECDOC to
those interested in the subject. Probably he can send copy to those who
request them directly.

J. J. Rozental
josrozen@netmedia.net.il
Israel