RE: Tokaimura

Franz, et.al.:

My personal opinion is that the reports are beneficial to me, because I
am very interested as a CHP in the progress of the "disease" and the
treatment.  This is incredibly valuable information, especially
considering the most exposed patient has lived much longer than
previously expected.

I do not see any "privacy" issue here.  In all the information, I have
not seen the individual's names, and their availability elsewhere is of
no interest to me.  I have no idea who they are, other than the three
who were most highly exposed in the accident.

I look forward to the reports and hope they continue.  Among other
benefits, they remind me to continue praying for the patients.

Les Aldrich
l_k_ii_les_aldrich@rl.gov