Re: RADSAFE digest 2810

For some of us with biomedical interests and aptitudes, the
Tokaimura data are very interesting and maybe even useful.
Perhaps these data should be posted on the medical health
physics listserver at SLAC.

S. Julian Gibbs, DDS, PhD               Voice: 615-322-3190
Professor of Radiology                    FAX: 615-322-3764
Dept. of Radiology & Radiological Sciences
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Nashville TN 37232-2670        Email:j.gibbs@vanderbilt.edu