Re: Tokaimura

In a message dated 12/07/1999 1:02:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
schoenho@via.at writes:

<< P l e a s e,  p l e a s e  stop these...updates of the condition of the
 victims of the Tokaimury accident!!!!! >>

I respectfully disagree with your position.  I think there is value to these
reports for this community.  I appreciate the fantastic effort Mr. Ushino has
made in translating these reports, and despite your vociferous objections to
them, I do not find the reports offensive in the least.

Barbara L. Hamrick
BLHamrick@aol.com