RE: Tokaimura

Same here.  Please continue with the posting.

And, by the way, thanks Tosh for your hard (and good) work.  It is
sincerely appreciated.  Let your family know what you are doing and
how much we appreciate your efforts.

Happy Holidays to all the Radsafers!!

George Anastas

> Date:          Tue, 7
Dec 1999 17:17:48 -0600 (CST)
> From:          PATRIZIA.KELLER@AO.DTRA.mil
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
> Subject:       RE: Tokaimura

> Same here.
> Please continue with the posting.
>
> Capt Patrizia Keller
> Assistant  Branch Chief Accident Response Branch
> AODTRA/NSID
> Defense Nuclear Weapons School
> 1900 Wyoming Blvd SE
> Kirtland AFB, NM 87114
> DSN 263-0187
> Comm (505) 853-0187

George Anastas, M.P.H., P.E., C.H.P., Director
Environmental Health and Safety and
University Radiation Safety Officer
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA  95819-6085
Telephone 916/278-6456
Direct 916/278-5447
FAX 916/278-4359
anastas@csus.edu

"Expect the best and accept no less."

"The views expressed herein are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views
of California State University, Sacramento,
California State University, the State of
California or any of its political subdivisions.
This posting is disclaimed."