Job Opening

Dear Radsafers:

The NRC Region I Human Resources Office asked that I post the following:

NRC has an opening for a Health Physicist in the Region I Office located in King of Prussia, PA.  The individual hired will work in the Division of Nuclear Materials Safety and be involved with the inspection and licensing of byproduct, source and special nuclear materials programs.  Travel is about 35 percent.  The position will be filled at the GG-11, GG-12, or GG-13 level.

For more information, see the Vacancy Announcement @

http://www.nrc.gov/OP/rel1/vacancies/interface.htm

Once you are on this page scroll down to Health Physicist.  You will note that there is also a vacancy listed for Health Physicists at the NRC Headquarters located in Rockville, Maryland.

Questions, etc., should be directed to Ms. Lynne Broadwater (LAB1@NRC.GOV) or call her at (610) 337-5353.  Please do not respond to me directly or through Radsafe.