Just a proposal.

Radsafers;

I think, somebody need to tell that soon or later.
Seems to me Radsafe needs some set of principles and rules to function and to
survive as a group.
I am sure this subject already was discussed and not once, but after
yesterday's childish demands and "German directness." I am personally like
directness but there are limits for everything. And about those limits I
would like to have discussion.
Lets call it "Radsafe limits."
I would propose to have personal suspension from Radsafe for one week (I
think it is not hard to implement technically) for using bad mouth language.
And for some people I would suggest to use Proposals but not Demands. To use
Demands is not mature at all.
I do not support personal attracts either but somebody needs to wake Him up.
I think, it is vital for Radsafe functioning and survival to have "Principles
and rules"
Otherwise the Radsafe as a group / "society" will not last long.
Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com