Tritium Exit Signs

RADSAFErs,

I just received a quick inquiry about tritium-loaded exit signs.  Does
anybody have a simple factsheet or similar on these that you could e-mail or
fax to me?  I don't need anything too detailed, but some idea as to the
fabrication, the potential for leakage, resulting dose estimates, etc. would
be helpful.  Please don't feel the need to research this extensively, but I
would assume one of you out there has had similar questions in the past, and
therefore have some answers typed up.

Please respond to me personally at the address below, so as to not load down
the listserver.  If you need to fax something to me, let me know and I will
give you a number.

Thanks,

Doug Minnema, Ph.D., CHP
Defense Programs, DOE