Re:Nuclear Shipyard Worker Study

The study was published as a DOE report in 1991.

Matanoski, G. M. (1991) Health effects of low-level radiation in shipyard
workers -- final report.
U.S. Department of Energy: No. DOE DE-AC02-79 (EV10095).

To the best of my knowledge it has never been published in another format,
such as a peer reviewed journal.

Mike

At 02:32 PM 12/10/99 -0600, you wrote:

>Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:24:04 -0700
>From: Steven Dapra <sjd@iolnm.net>
>To: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
>Subject: Nuclear Shipyard Worker Study
>
>Dec. 10
>
>         Has the Nuclear Shipyard Worker Study been published in its entirety?
>
>         If so, where was it published and what is the citation?
>
>         If it hasn't been published, what is its status?  Are there any
> plans to
>publish it?
>
>Steven Dapra
>sjd@iolnm.net