JCO Criticality Accident - website

>We are working together to make this change. This task is made >easier
>because he was already in process of making such a web page.

Actually I already had collected the text parts in one file - but the
purpose was different from this website. Anyway - this is all in html format
now. I should thank Tosh for rapid responses over the last two days which
speeded up the work. The website is:
http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/

I also have some of the patient data in Excel format - if anyone knows how
to transform Excel graphs into jpgs - please email me directly.

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com