Examining anti-nukes

Dear RADSAFERS,

I am interested in critically examining some
of the claims made by the anti-nuclear movement.
In this spirit, I cordially ask those of you who share
this interest to check out the following web site
and its imediate links:

http://www.sea-us.org.au/

I am considering setting  up a web page containing professional
opinions of this site.

Also, thank you again to those on this list whom
I have e-mailed privately and who have kindly
taken the time to respond.

To save on list-clutter, please send your
comments to me privately at aoakley@receptor.pharm.uwa.edu.au

Thank you very much for your attention.

Dr Aaron Oakley