Re: External dose conversion factors

At 06:54 PM 12/17/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear Radsafers,
>
>We are looking for  reports or documents, which include effective or organ
>dore-rate conversion factor for external exposure based on ICRP-60 tissue
>weighting factors.
>The exposure modes are as follows:
>  - immersion in a contaminated air
> - immersion in contaminated water
>- exposure to a contaminated ground surface
>
>Please reply directly to:
>
>Siyoung Jang
>
>k244jsy@kins.re.kr
>
>SY Jang
>KINS
>P.O.Box 114, KINS
>Yusung, Taejon
>Korea

The conversion factors for immersion in air, immersion in water, and planar
sources are found in the US Environmental Protection Agency report by Keith
Eckerman and Jeffery Ryman

External Exposure to Radionuclides in Air, Water, and Soil, Federal
Guidance Report No. 12, EPA 402-R-93-081, September 1993.
Joe Alvarez
Auxier & Associates, Inc.
9821 Cogdill Rd.
Suite 1