Re: "Scientific misconduct" in gov't data

Jim,

I am not surprised about that.
Why HP community should be different from the others?
Every industry has its "group interesses" and usually more than one group.
HP "industry" is not special at this.
Sometimes, I am trying to defined our "group interesses" or "groups by
interest".
I shell leave those thoughts of the list.

Morality? Look on the doctors. They have an oath. We do not.

Best regards,
Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com

In a message dated 12/19/99 3:32:40 Pacific Standard Time,