Re: Californium-252

The device you want is called a "neutron howitzer."  Three suppliers of this are
listed in the "Nuclear News" Buyers Guide:

AEA Technology-QSA Inc., 40 North Ave., Burlington, MA 01803, 888-272-2242

MF Physics Corp., , 5074 List Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80919, 719-598-9549

J. L. Shephard & Assoc., 1010 Arroyo Ave., San Fernando, CA 91340-1822,
818-898-2361

This is not an endorsement of any product.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com