Re: Ancient Radiation levels

I believe that homoseexuality has yet to be shown to be genetically related.  The few studies I have heard of that purport to show that it is, have also had some serious flaws in them.  Kind of like some of the work that has been done on the health effects of radiation.

Bernard L Cohen <blc+@pitt.edu>
Sent by: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

22-12-99 07:46 PM
Please respond to radsafe