RE: US FTC Decides Not to Ban Nuclear Ads, New York Times Says

I saw that article also.  It probably goes to the argument about Nuclear
Power reducing Green House gases I assume.  I have never seen the Ads so I
think comment either way by me would be inappropriate.  As far as the
coalition goes I think their current lawsuit against Missouri trying to keep
Highway Money from Missouri Until Missouri complies with Clean Air laws will
ultimately do more harm to air quality in the region than will bring good.
The Highway money is needed for road improvements that will reduce
congestion aiding in air quality.;  I also noticed that you have a St.
Peters address so I guess you are part of the Urban Sprawl problem that they
talk about.  I do agree that Urban Sprawl is a problem but what do you do
about it.  I am a Libertarian politically and do not believe in laws to
correct these type of problems.  I also think it is extortion the way the
government trys and force states to comply with its rules by withholding
money that is rightfully theirs. I have known about the Missouri Coalition
for many years and listen to Earth Worms and have watched Green time to see
what they are talking about.  I also attend the Earth Day festivities every
year and visit their stand.

Keep up the Correspondence,
I enjoy e-mailing with you,

Jeffrey S. Vollmer