Email address for sending condolence to the family of JCO accident victim

From: Tosh Ushino@ICN on 12/27/99 01:31 PM

To:   radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
cc:
Subject:  Email address for sending condolence to the family of JCO accident
      victim

Ladies and Gentlemen of RADSAFE,

Last week, couple of people asked me where they could send condolence messages
to the family of the man who passed away last week as the result of the JCO
criticality accident in Japan I looked around the but I could not find email
address for JCO or Sumitomo Metals.  About the only thing I could find is this
address for questions and answers relating to the accident, maintained by the
Science and Technology Agency: jco_ques@sta.go.jp

Tosh Ushino

Toshihide "Tosh" Ushino, CHP                  Tel: (800) 548-5100 x2413
Product Development Manager                   Fax: (714) 668-3149
Dosimetry Div., ICN Biomedicals, Inc.         Email:  tushino@icnpharm.com
3300 Hyland Ave., Costa Mesa, CA  USA 92626           tushino@hotmail.com