RE: Radiological Control Technician Interactive Training Material

Reginald,

Actually Rocky Flats has (or had) what was described below on Radsafe when I
was there.  It was used in the '95 -'96 time frame when all of the RadCon
orginazation (both exempt staff and hourly) had to pass the DOE Core RCT
Training.  It was 2 disks, to load on a Windows platform.  However, I don't
think it was "real" interactive but I never used it.  Ask Harry Reynolds, or
someone in the RadCon Training Orginazation about it.  It may be what your
looking for.

David Hyder
Health Physicist
(509) 373-9652