[ RadSafe ] Concrete shielding blocks

sahci at aol.com sahci at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 09:53:11 CDT 2005

HIGH DENSITY CONCRETE SHIELDING BLOCKS:  We have approximately 250 to 300 high density concrete shielding blocks available at our New Lenox Illinois facility.  They are 16"x 8"x 8" in size;  there are also a small number of 16"x 4"x 8" in size.  They are clean and stacked on pallets (most of them, anyway).  Free for the taking.  Pick-up only.  We are located about 35 miles southwest of Chicago, Illinois.  Please email me at sahci at aol.com if you are interested.

Heidi Huber
Stan A. Huber Consultants, Inc.