[ RadSafe ] query

Bernard Cohen blc+ at pitt.edu
Sat Aug 27 14:51:08 CDT 2005

    I presume that the "data presented" are essentially the data
published in the scientific literature. I find it difficult to
understand how, when two groups of scientists are presented with the
same data, a strong majority of one group favors one conclusion while
the other group unanimously favors the opposite conclusion.