AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: LNT/threshold/hormesis - what do HPs really

Bernard Cohen blc+ at pitt.edu
Fri Jul 22 09:20:37 CDT 2005

    Further nit-picks:
       It was the Roosevelt vs Landon election in 1936, and I am quite
sure the poll was with a mail-in post card. It did spell the death of
Literary Digest, a very popular magazine up to that time. It predicted a
Landon win, but Roosevelt won all states but Maine and Vermont. I lived
thru this and remember it well -- better than I remember more recent
events.