[ RadSafe ] Contined Need for Nuclear Deterrent -"what are we saving them for?"

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 6 09:18:07 CST 2005

On 5 Nov 2005 at 10:31, howard long wrote:

> I am disgusted with media that will not report the Bush Policy saving
> the 100 Iraqi Saddam murdered daily and protecting us from Saddam's
> recessed nuclear bomb team (Duelfer Commission).

Replaced by hundreds killed almost daily by insurgents instead,
including 2,000+ US servicemen, and still increasing.

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/