[ RadSafe ] Iraq Shield the USA from

Khalid Aleissa kaleissa at kacst.edu.sa
Mon Nov 7 17:02:26 CST 2005

My comment is not to the text body of the massage but to the subject of it.
I do not see any relation to this with the objectives of radsafe.

I ask kindly radsafe admin to make another list called radsafe-tec. This new
list has to be really for technical issues related to radiation safety
(possible, add to that health physics and radiobiology).

Let's make a vote for this proposal!

Regards.