[ RadSafe ] Iraq Shield the USA from

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 08:55:39 CST 2005

Khalid,
I might suggest the use of the delete key for subjects
that you might find inappropriate to RadSafe or are of
no interest.  There are many postings that I will
delete when I open the message and see the substance
of the first paragraph.

I have read and posted on this list server many years.
 Many of the topics and questions reappear again and
again.  However, I have always found new things to
learn, even if the subject itself is not what I would
consider to be appropriate to the original purposes of
RadSafe.

--- Khalid Aleissa <kaleissa at kacst.edu.sa> wrote:

> My comment is not to the text body of the massage
> but to the subject of it.
> I do not see any relation to this with the
> objectives of radsafe.
>
> I ask kindly radsafe admin to make another list
> called radsafe-tec. This new
> list has to be really for technical issues related
> to radiation safety
> (possible, add to that health physics and
> radiobiology).
>
> Let's make a vote for this proposal!
>
> Regards.

On Oct. 5, 1947, in the first televised White House address, President Truman asked Americans to refrain from eating meat on Tuesdays and poultry on Thursdays to help stockpile grain for starving people in Europe.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com