[ RadSafe ] More Star Stuff

farbersa at optonline.net farbersa at optonline.net
Tue Oct 11 15:31:59 CDT 2005

Hi Joe,

I don't see the point of your seemingly critical post below in reply to mine. Are you criticizing me for not knowing every possible acronym employing STAR??. Your write:
[" >           Now, do your homework, Farber.  STAR is also the name
> of one of the
> experiments being run at RHIC (Brookhaven) "]

What is your point/concern with my tongue-in-cheek post? Or did you just misinterpret the point I was making?  I'd enjoy seeing Christie Brinkley in a rad sciences grad program. Perhaps she'd increase the appeal of study in the field. :-)

Stewart Farber, MSPH