[ RadSafe ] Packaging, Transport, Storage and Security of Radioactive Material

E.P.Goldfinch goldfinch at ramtrans.org.uk
Tue Oct 18 04:28:26 CDT 2005

Dear Radsafe member

Many of you know that Oxford University Press took over publication of
Radiation Protection Dosimetry, which I founded in 1984, and the Journal
of the ICRU, which commenced publication in 2001, with effect from 2004.
These had been published under the Nuclear Technology Publishing
imprint. I retained the International Journal of Radioactive Materials
Transport, which I founded in 1990, and continued to publish this under
the Ramtrans Publishing imprint with expanded scope and a new title of
Packaging, Transport, Storage and Security of Radioactive Material. This
is to advise that, with effect from 2006, this latter journal will be
published by Maney Publishing. I will act as Editor-in-Chief and
manuscripts for publication should still be sent to me at
goldfinch at ramtrans.org.uk. Maney Publishing is a company of high repute,
publishing, amongst many others, the journals of the Institute of
Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3) and the Energy Institute. The
contents list and full abstracts for the final 2005 issue can be found
at <http://www.ramtrans.org.uk/rmtprint.html>. Online registration can
done through <http://www.ramtrans.org.uk/watch.html>

Regards

Eddie Goldfinch

Ramtrans Publishing (formerly Nuclear Technology Publishing)
P.O. Box No 7, Ashford, Kent TN23 1YW, England
Telephone: +44 (0) 1233 641683
Fax: +44 (0) 1233 610021
E-mail: admin at ramtrans.org.uk
Web site: http://www.ramtrans.org.uk