[ RadSafe ] Nasal Swabs?

james.g.barnes at att.net james.g.barnes at att.net
Thu Sep 15 17:17:13 CDT 2005

In our facility, the HP Tech hands the swab to the individual and has the individual do the swabbing.  We don't consider it a medical procedure, but we don't actually do the swabbing either.

The HP technician then performs the various radiological measurements on the sample, and we do an internal dose workup from that point.

Jim Barnes, CHP
RSO
Boeing-SSFL

-------------- Original message from "Guinn, Charles D" <cdguinn at sandia.gov>: --------------