[ RadSafe ] Looking for 50-100 mCi AmBe/PuBe Neutron Sources

DSnowder at aol.com DSnowder at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 14:58:02 CDT 2005

Syd,

We have several Am-24/Be sources in our inventory in that activity range  and
above. We work closely with the LANL OSR program and are a consolidator for
them for Am-241, Am/Be, Pu/Be, and Pu-238 sources which we collect from,  and
dispose for,  numerous industrial, educational, medical, and government
entities. We have an NRC Type A BroadScope license for all isotopes of  sealed
source radioactive material and can likely help you.  LANL was just  here
yesterday and picked up >140 such sources for disposal but we  continually get more
in. Contact me with your specifications and I will see what  we can arrange.

Dale Snowder
Qal-Tek Associates
3998 Commerce Circle
Idaho Falls, ID 83401