[ RadSafe ] National Geographic - Chernobyl

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Apr 12 11:37:42 CDT 2006

RADSAFErs,

I just received by snail-mail my copy of National Geographic of April 2006.
It contains an article on “Inside Chernobyl” and another one on “Nuclear
Power Reconsidered”. Until now I have only been able to read the first one.
It contains actually what the Chernobyl Forum published, gives information
which is directed to the level of the interested layman, and I found only
one severely wrong statement on those many pages. Should this journal not be
known among the RADSAFE community? I think that National Geographic is more
than well known in the USA, so pointing to it should be a better argument
than quarreling with “greens”.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer