[ RadSafe ] Politics and science

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 19 09:01:47 CDT 2006

On 19 Apr 2006 at 9:06, Haleem, Mahmoud S. wrote:

> Relax Mr. Stabin; it was meant for other list serve, anyway, I may
> connect the doted lines so you can see the connection.

That obviously was not the point. One can't simply criticize an
individual for taking an action, in the most strongly worded
condemnation, and then turn around and perform the same task. That
was the point. If the post wasn't intended for Radsafe, then it
shouldn't have been included. A simple apology would have been
sufficient, without further going on attempting to justify why the
post was posted in the first place.

Oh, so simple when you think about it.

-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/