[ RadSafe ] Politics and science

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Wed Apr 19 09:44:16 CDT 2006

Sandy,

Your explanation  was only part of the entire message. The message was very
offensive to me, leaving in Israel,
and in this list only to help colleagues with valuable information based on
International Recomendations.
The message was completaly out of the scope of the RadSafe Rules (both
general as technical)

The list is open to all points of view on radiation protection issues.
Do not use the list for any illegal or unethical purpose

Before posting a message to the list be sure to have read and understood the
RadSafe rules.

Jose

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze at netvision.net.il