[ RadSafe ] Action From Moderator to Preserve Integrity of Radsafe

Marcel Schouwenburg m.schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Wed Apr 19 10:35:57 CDT 2006

Dear RadSafers,

Action has been taken and is being taken on a continous base although
this is not allways visible. Most of these actions aren't.

Remember RadSafe is a post-moderated list and I would like to keep it
this way. However, the consequence of this type of moderation is that
every now and then messages will slip through to RadSafe that are not in
compliance with the RadSafe rules. Besides this there's a time
difference between the bulk of the RadSafe susbscribers and me as
moderator which can cause several hours of delay between a message
posted and a possible action from my side.

Anyway, I will keep an eye on the list and take action when ever
necessary. However, don't expect to see all my actions posted to RadSafe
also. I would like to keep the list and archives as clean as possible
from this kind of messages.

I hope RadSafe subscribers can and will understand my reasoning and
position.

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg
Head Training Centre Delft / RadSafe moderator & listowner
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)

Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft
Delft University of Technology
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB  DELFT
The Netherlands