AW: [ RadSafe ] In utero dose "Alara Does Work" ?!!

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Thu Apr 20 16:29:59 CDT 2006

John:

Please, could you provide some references to published work where the debate counter Cameron's arguments has been documented.

Also, if I remember correctly, Cameron served on the external referee board which closely supervised Matanoski's nuclear shipyard study. I find it difficult to imagine that he was called without quite some professional standing also in epidemiology - but of course I may err here.

Kind regards, Rainer