[ RadSafe ] Reporting about Chernobyl

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 09:07:35 CDT 2006

Bjorn,

Jag tror att du kan läsa sadant i vilken tidning som helst i Europa
nuförtiden!

I think that one can read contributions of the same emotional,
sensational and scientific level in any newspaper in Europe nowadays!

I am happy that I am now in Poland, where I do not even understand the
headlines of the paper!

Franz