AW: [ RadSafe ] Cameron's refutation of "Alara Does Work"

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 16:32:59 CDT 2006

Siding with Dr. Cameron does not make them right.  Dr.
Boice is a highly respected epidemiologist.  Dr.
Cameron, and others are not.

The p value is related to the mathematics of the data.
 It does quantify how biased the data is.  However, I
would not expect you to understand that point.

http://www.ecolo.org/documents/documents_in_english/low-dose-NSWS-shipyard.pdf

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com