[ RadSafe ] Re: References: Radiation induced immune responseDETERS spread of cancer

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 29 14:36:56 CDT 2006

It is ad hominem argumentation on its face.  There is no answer to your
question that would prove a thing.  For instance, how many folks would be
able to relocate to a higher background area (job, family ties, family land,
etc.)?  My guess is that proponents of radiation hormesis  do not worry too
much about dental X-rays; is that the kind of answer that would convince you
they mean what they say?  The bottom line is that it is dirty pool, and you
know it.

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671